New Jersey
Options

Hamptons Bachelorette Party

Has anyone been to, or planned, a bachelorette party in the Hamptons? Any recommendations for places to stay, restaurants for dinner or where to go at night would be much appreciated! Thanks :)

Re: Hamptons Bachelorette Party

• Options
    altimat873altimat873 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hampton bays, east hampton? do you have a car service or your own cars? Im orignally from eastern LI, thats why I ask. . . when is the date-ish?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We would look to rent a house or find a hotel sometime in late August 2010.  Just in the early stages of planning so which area would you recommend? We would have our own cars out there but would probably do taxis or a car service at night.
  • Options
    altimat873altimat873 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Renting a house is really expensive and they often only rent them out by the week or the month especially in the summer. However, you may find some places and negotiate a good deal if you leave a deposit far enough in advance (keep in mind this includes additional costs for cleaning charges, usage of pool, etc). A good sight for renting houses is vrbo.com. (vacation rentals by owner). Do not wait until last minute, you will find nothing (meaning you should start looking in Jan- Mar; no joke) Be careful not to do house-shares and be careful for craiglist (I know someone who was burned for a place they were looking for on fire island). As far as hotels, there are a lot of B&B's, none that particularly jump out at me as being bachelorette type to me. There are a lot of what you might call local dive motels which believe or not are also more expensive than youd think for a crappy 60 yr old motel.

I think you need to narrow down what type of party your going for i.e. relaxing at a house and bbq-ing (east hampton) or more of a party all weekend type (hampton bays, west hampton). This way you can narrow down which part of the hamptons you want. As far as bars. . . boy o boy so many. . .Tavern (I think this is a new name), Beach Bar, Neptunes, Boardy Barn is for sundays during the day only, surf club, turtle bay, I think the old CPI's is called something else now but I cant remember, the drift, etc. I think you would prob enjoy west hampton (beach), hampton bays area for a fun time and everything is closer together. Also, the beach bar does fun stuff for bachelorette parties like scavengers hunts lol

Cops in the hamptons (esp in the summer) are out to get you, so I def recommend taking taxis everywhere.

Just to add on to your weekend, its sooo much fun to go wine tasting and get a limo/car service. Sag harbor is very trendy, they have a nice fun cigar bar (different) and cute little shops. Hope this helps a little.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so, so much!! Passing this along to my MOH :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards