South Carolina-Charleston
Options

The Landing on Shem Creek

Has anyone been to or having a wedding at The Landing on Shem Creek? 
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: The Landing on Shem Creek

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been to Cottage on the Creek but never to The Landing since its become a wedding venue.  It use to be a restaurant.  I looked into it for my rehearsal dinner but it was higher than Cottage and doesn't come with chairs.  From the website pictures it looks great inside.
    We're going to second-line into the New Year! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    it's a very cool venue! i've seen it all done up for a wedding and it's awesome :)
  • Options
    LindseyH6554LindseyH6554 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Yeah, I would like to get more information on it, but I can't get anyone to call  me back.  Does anyone know how much it is to rent?

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just keep calling.  Nobody ever called me back, I just finally got a hold of someone.  They quoted me $1000 for Dec. 30, 2010.  I'm sure its higher in summer/spring months...price also may be different for weekends.  There are 8 60" round tables and some long fold out tables.
    We're going to second-line into the New Year! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    it is 2900 i can email you their stuff, we went with the cottage
  • Options
    MellandNateMellandNate member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My husband's friend from high school just got married there this February, and they really liked it. You can see their pics online: http://charlestonwedding.com/#/mason/

• Options
    rodwoodrodwood member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    please forward me information with rates
  • Options
    rodwoodrodwood member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Please forward any information about rates to vokastokes@hotmail.com
  • Options
    rodwoodrodwood member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wally,

do you still have the information for rental for the landing? please forward them to me  vokastokes@hotmail.com or voka.stokes@navy..milLaughing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards