Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Philly Area Wedding Photographer Low to Mid price range??

I've already found my venue for my November 2013 wedding. It's at the Colonial Dames in the Rittenhouse area and it's exactly what we were looking for. Now we just need an amazing photographer to capture all the memories. I was looking for one in the low to mid range around $1,500 to $3,000 max & that's kinda pushing it for our budget. But this is one thing that's very important to us so we will splurge a little. I'm looking for artistic/photo journalism style. Would love any suggestions you guys have. I'm going to the Bridal Expo on Sunday so I know I'll see a few there but I figured I'd get a head start!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Philly Area Wedding Photographer Low to Mid price range??

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_philly-area-wedding-photographer-low-to-mid-price-range?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:e99ef93f-ae9e-4766-802d-110ee040cd84Post:cd7aa43a-31f7-4038-bd86-4ee107159034">Philly Area Wedding Photographer Low to Mid price range??</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've already found my venue for my November 2013 wedding. It's at the Colonial Dames in the Rittenhouse area and it's exactly what we were looking for. Now we just need an amazing photographer to capture all the memories. I was looking for one in the low to mid range around $1,500 to $3,000 max & that's kinda pushing it for our budget. But this is one thing that's very important to us so we will splurge a little. I'm looking for artistic/photo journalism style. Would love any suggestions you guys have. I'm going to the Bridal Expo on Sunday so I know I'll see a few there but I figured I'd get a head start!
    Posted by nicolebaldino[/QUOTE]

Nicole Leigh Photography!  We are using Nicole and we love her so far.  Her pricing is in the $2300 range and that includes 6 hours, CD of all images, engagement photos, and a second shooter.  She's located in Bucks County, but she travels.  Our wedding is in Delco w/ the reception in Center City and she's fine w/ that.
  • We met with Tiffany Atlas and really liked her.  She was in the $1750-2500 range.  We went with someone else in the end, but her style is really lovely --  has a commercial edge but still artistic.  Her photos also looked even better in person than on her website.

346 Invited imageimage 206 Are ready to party!! image 115 Are missing out image 28 Are making me wait Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ron DLutz ranges from $1600-2500 and his work is fantastic!  dlutsphoto.com
  • Sorry  dlutzphoto.com
  • We're using Brett Martelli...I believe he has a few packages in your price range.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Our photographer would be in your price range - and you'll get two photographers for 12 hours plus rights to your photos:
    https://www.facebook.com/LiquidFusionPhotography
    or
    http://www.shuilaba.com/

I was just married two weeks ago and he was awesome to work with!!
  • If you need an engagement photographer, I'm building my portfolio so sessions are free in DE/MD/PA areas. After the photo session, a DVD of no less than 25-30 images can be purchased for only $50. If you are interested, you can email me at contact.lnicolephotography@gmail.com for details - I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have :)
  • That's where I was married.  Lauren Fair was great - we didn't end up going with her but I really liked her.
    My Honeymoon Location: Curacao
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Check out Dave McShea at mcsheaphotography.com.  The package I was looking at was $1,875.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards