Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

E-Pics To have the dogs or not have the dogs??

We have two dogs, a 60 pounder and 25 pounder, they are a huge part of our lives, and I would love to have them included in the shots but is that over kill?  I won't be able to have my girl with me on my wedding day to bring me the ring b/c we moved it to his homestate, so i want them to be a part.... but what do you guys think?

Re: E-Pics To have the dogs or not have the dogs??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love engagement photos with dogs...just make sure you get a few of just the two of you as well.  How does your fiance feel about this, and does your photog know how to work with animals?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't see anything wrong with that, go for it.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    kaijasmomkaijasmom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    just sent him an email.  we will see. I dont want people to think we had family pics with our dogs lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My profile picture is from our engagement session. We included our dog in some of the pictures. Go for it! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    kimbo1781kimbo1781 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it;s cute to have some pics with your dog, just make sure to check with the photographer to make sure he is comfortable with the idea :)
  • Options
    bridetobemobridetobemo member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    we had our poochie in ours and we are so glad we did, he's a huge part of our life together, also though get some of just you two
  • Options
    meduzaxmeduzax member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Absolutely take your dogs for the shoot!  They are part if the family right?
    Maybe just have someone there with you (like a friend or a sibling) to take care of your dogs while you have the rest of the session by yourselves.
    Always One Happy Bride!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards