Colorado

Blushing Bride shop in Windsor

Brides be warned do not go to Blushing Bride in Windsor, it was one of the worst experiences I have every had. We showed up for our appointment time and they were not ready for us. So the lady told us to look around the store and start pulling dresses that I liked. After about a 1/2 an hour the lady was like well those ppl should be done with that dressing room soon and then you can use that one to try on your dresses. When we did get to use a dressing room she did not even help us try on dresses and there were not place to hang the dresses except on top of the dressing room walls. My MOH had to go ask her to show her how to lace up one of my gowns and the lady did all snoty and then left after doing it. We decided to leave after only trying on 3 dresses and when we walked out of the dressing room neither girl working said anything to us we walked out with out a word to anyone at the store. Worst customer service experience ever and a very limited selection of gowns. I will never return and never recommend this place.

Re: Blushing Bride shop in Windsor

• My sister-in-law said the same thing about the store.  If you are looking for a "Say Yes to the Dress" appointment, won't happen there.

We had the same experience at Bridal Connection in Longmont.  Totally on our own.  Dresses thrown everywhere.
  • edited January 2012
    Hello,

I heard the same thing.  If you can travel to Castle Rock try http://weddingtreasuresbridal.com/  The owner is amazing and Ashley is great too.  They take time with you, suggest dresses that will look good in, ones you would probably never consider. I bought my dress there and I would refer every bride to see them.  It's worth the drive.

Don't bother with Amanda's Bridal in Arvada... It's like going to Costco... It's crowded and some of the girls are rude.

Good luck!!
  • Hey I went to Dora Grace in FC first and they are amazing that is probably where I am going to buy my dress after going to D'Anelli next saturday since that is where my sister got her dress a few years ago. 
  • Good luck!  I hope you find the perfect dress!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards