California-San Diego
Options

invitation question

Im getting married on the beach behind Hotel Del.

we will have reception at another place.

I dont know what address I should use for ceremonysince its going to be on the beach, should use the Hotel Del's address?

should I include the "Hotel Del" also?

I dont want to confuse people.  On the directions + map I will mention ceremony on the beach should I put hotel del and address on invitation.  help please!!!

Re: invitation question

• Options
    csudiacacsudiaca member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,  I would go ahead and put Hotel Del and the address on your invitation.  I am sure some of your guests would like to use the Hotel's parking lot (just mention that you are having a wedding and they will discount the parking).  It will also set the stage for your wonderful day.  Imagine your guests walking through the beautiful grounds of Hotel Del on the way to your wedding on the beach!  You couldn't ask for a nicer venue.  I hope this helps.  

LOL Letterpress
    lolletterpress@gmail.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good question. I would use Hotel Del Coronado's address. It will give guests a location to aim for a lot easier, especially by map. You may also want to help guests by mentioning parking areas, as well as parking fees, on your invitation maps. I got married at the San Diego County Administration Bldg. and mentioned that the ceremony would be "on the front grounds" and that parking was free.
  • Options
    MonciaanneMonciaanne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree I think the easiest thing would be to use the hotel del's address and then tell them where they should park and where the ceremony is.  Or you could just put the name of the beach that you are getting married at.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards