North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Seating Charts

Morning Ladies!
What are you all doing for a seating chart/board? Making it yourself? Using what- cork board, chalk board, something else?

My FI suggested we use a large piece of foam board and tac on everyone's assignments with little shells or sand dollars. I'm not 100% sold on this idea....I still need some inspiration. Thoughts?

Trying to Conceive Ticker

Re: Seating Charts

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We have two options.  The first is a "sand box" in a letter tray with little sand dollars that tell people where to sit.  I read that you can use bath salts instead of sand to make it less messy.

The second was a board with an OBX scene instead of city skylight, like this http://sites.google.com/site/januarybride/diy. Ours would be a lot easier because we wouldn't need as many pieces as she did.
    06.24.11 OBX, NC
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio
  • Options
    OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Like this:

I really like this idea!  you could also get some ribbon with you and the FI's name and wedding date and make a long loop and adhere to the shell so they can also take this with them as a momento....maybe to hang on a christmas tree or something.  I dunno....just coming up wit different ideas ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards