New York-New York City
Options

Need hairstylist to come to house ASAP

Hi,

my wedding is 12 days away.  Stacey Pitt is doing my hair but has another party and I have 5 bridesmaids who want to get their hair done.  Any recommendations for someone who can come to the house?  Thanks

Re: Need hairstylist to come to house ASAP

• Options
    nycbride11201nycbride11201 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    William Miranda is amazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try JoAnn Robertson - goglambeauty.com.  If needed, she can bring an assistant with her, depending on how many folks you need to have worked on.  I was married almost three weeks ago and she did my hair and make-up; I really came out great and got nothing but compliments.  GL.
  • Options
    MrsKocalMrsKocal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    have you talked to Stacy about timing?  She did 8 girls for me and had to get to another wedding as well - she came early and worked super fast and we were all done in time.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will check out these recs.  The wedding is 12 days away.  Stacey is coming to me at 5:30.  She has to be at around wedding at 10 AM.  I have 3 ppl getting done by her and she won't be able to do the rest but I wanted to have her for myself.
  • Options
    futureQueenfutureQueen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.katiearbore.com

Katie is AMAZING!!  She is featured in Vainstyle: The Book, and has worked on weddings, fashion shows, magazines, television and movies in both New York and Hawaii.  She is my personal stylist and I wouldn't go to anyone else!

Good Luck!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards