Texas-Austin
Options

Amazing Venue you have to check out!!!

I just went to Bella Lago at Forest Creek’s Open House last night and booked my wedding right on the spot.  It was amazing!!!  These forums have been so helpful to me that I thought I would suggest this beautiful venue.  They have 3 different areas outside to have your ceremony and an elegant ballroom.  Also one of the areas is a permanent tent so I don’t have to stress anymore about coming up with a back up plan. We are able to use there entire venue so I am planning on an outdoor ceremony, indoor dinner and outdoors under the ten for dancing.  Also my band can just set up outside and we have the option of using their sound system inside for dinner so I don’t have to pay extra for a separate dj.  They were booked on my day but my fiancé and I decided to change ours because we loved the venue so much.  I highly recommend you call for a tour.  Here is the website www.austinevents.com/">www.AustinEvents.com

I hope this can help someone and they can be as happy as I am. 

Emma Griffin aka soon to be Mrs. Lockett

Re: Amazing Venue you have to check out!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What's up with all the vendors attacking these boards?
  • Options
    akg0053akg0053 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It also has some pretty serious errors. It's "their" not "there." 

Duh.

Come on vendors, if you're going to post at LEAST spell everything correctly. 
    118 image
    Not caring about missing RSVPs because there aren't any rocks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How do we know these are vendors? I am about to post a blog "from" my vendor. Someone needs to tell us what is allowed and not. I just sent the Bella Lago link to a girl friend looking for a venue. I read this as a bride happy about finding her venue and telling others.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-austin_amazing-venue-check-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:126Discussion:13984418-1560-4810-b7c8-6dc3e01a779cPost:d393a247-29dc-4884-ab9b-9ab574edac28">Re: Amazing Venue you have to check out!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]How do we know these are vendors? I am about to post a blog "from" my vendor. Someone needs to tell us what is allowed and not. I just sent the Bella Lago link to a girl friend looking for a venue. I read this as a bride happy about finding her venue and telling others.
    Posted by kellster22[/QUOTE]

<div>It's usually pretty obvious when someone is not a real bride like the rest of us, rather a vendor (or someone affiliated with a vendor) posing as a bride. If you click on the original poster's profile you can see the only 2 posts she has ever made on the knot are the exact same thing- raving about this particular venue. </div><div>
    </div><div>There is nothing wrong with actual brides posting things about vendors- the blog tips you share, or giving recs for vendors, etc are all allowed if they are genuine. </div>
  • Options
    akg0053akg0053 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I suspected it was a vendor mainly because of the language used in the actual post. It just sounds like an advertisement to me because of the way it's worded, the amount of information, etc.

Then I clicked on the name and saw that her two posts have been about the EXACT same thing. That's the main clue that this person is a vendor, not a bride happy about her venue. 
    118 image
    Not caring about missing RSVPs because there aren't any rocks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards