African American Weddings
Options

I'm MRS. CHAMBERS!!!

It was such a perfect day!! I'm hearing it being referred to as the wedding of the year or the best wedding they've been to. It's been pretty busy and I'll be back with the recap, just wanted to share some pictures. TK is not allowing me to add pics for some reason, so I hope this link works

Enjoy!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150960159405661.476130.514985660&type=1
imageAnniversary Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: I'm MRS. CHAMBERS!!!

• Options
    20pearls1620pearls16 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited May 2012
    CONGRATS!!!!! The Pics are beautiful. I love the grey and yellow. I'm doing calla lillies too! I am so happy everything turned out well. I absolutely LOVED your gown. you looked amazing.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Beautiful!  Congrats on the wedding of the year girlie!  It must feel great that your guests appreciated the thought and effort that went into planning your day!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    brandidt84brandidt84 member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Congrats and I can't wait for the recap.. Your pictures are beautiful and it looks like everyone had a wonderful time..
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Congrats!!!! I can't wait to see more! Well I already told you that LOL

Edit: I didn't realize you posted the link. Wow you were so beautiful! Did you sing to your husband? And that little boy was busting some moves on the dance floor!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Congrats MRS...you look beautiful ! Can't wait for the recap..like I told MsAmeera..I will be sitting with laptop in lap and popcorn and soda getting my wedding day fix lol

Wedding Countdown Ticker

imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • Options
    Congrats Mrs. Chambers! You looked stunning..really liked your make up. Your shoes were off the chain! Love that your mom (i think) also wore yellow shoes. Everything looked great! Congrats again!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited May 2012

So beautiful!! Congratulations and by the way those shoes were ALL THAT!!

• Options
    What a beautiful bride.  Congrats Mrs!!!!!

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    loved it! You had a bad shoe game, girl!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Options
    Congrats! You had a bad shoe game, gurlie!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Options
    Congrats.... your skin is amazing..... 
    your pics are beautiful 

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You were a gorgeous bride and I'm so happy for you!  Congrats Mrs. Chambers!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Congrats MRS chambers!!! Your wedding was lovely! Thanks for sharing the pics!!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Aww! Simply Beautiful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Options
    Great photos. Congrats Mrs. Chambers. Your flowers and shoes were the perfect pop.
  • Options
    Congrats Mrs. Chambers!! Cant view your pics yet (fb blocket @ wrk lolz) but the pic you have uo is beautiful and your dress looks amazing. Congrats again!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_im-mrs-chambers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:c143058b-d6c0-4c23-8135-c720f7ae9462Post:aec6087d-5bcc-4c6b-be6f-37c4fcb677c0">Re: I'm MRS. CHAMBERS!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Congrats Mrs. Chambers!! Cant view your pics yet (fb blocket @ wrk lolz) but the pic you have uo is beautiful and your dress looks amazing.</strong> Congrats again!!
    Posted by essence27[/QUOTE]

This!... I promise to look at them when I get home. Congrats and I can't wait for the recap
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! Great pics! You look beautiful!
  • Options
    Couldn't see anything via the link but....
    CONGRATULATIONS MR. AND MRS. CHAMBERS!!!
    The wedding looks gorgeous...from the siggy :)
  • Options
    Everyone looked great. Thank You for sharing with us Mrs. Chambers.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    kaimahkaimah member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Congrats!!! Thanks for sharing.....love them and the shoes!!!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats Tanya!! You looked amazing....I just made my FI sit here with me and look at all the pictures lol

• Options
    Congrats lady! Loving the shoes and glad that you had the wedding of the year (so far! j/k)!!!
  • Options
    You looked beautiful!!! Congrats Mrs!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I guess I can't see the pics since I don't subscribe to Facebook but I do see the one pic in your original post.  Very pretty!!  Congrats!!!

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_im-mrs-chambers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:c143058b-d6c0-4c23-8135-c720f7ae9462Post:1ab7d157-d0f0-41e8-94b5-edd936b844ca">Re: I'm MRS. CHAMBERS!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats!!!! I can't wait to see more! Well I already told you that LOL Edit: I didn't realize you posted the link. Wow you were so beautiful! Did you sing to your husband? And that little boy was busting some moves on the dance floor!
    Posted by MrsBoss2012[/QUOTE]

Yes I surprised my husband with the song "I love you I do" by Jennifer Hudson - Dreamgirls soundtrack
  • Options
    Thank you all!! :)
  • Options
    Lovely! Beautiful! I love your shoes.
    **I am getting married to Mr. Wonderful on 11/3/2012**
  • Options
    beautiful!
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board