Washington-Seattle
Options

Monday Check-In

I hope you are all able to enjoy the day!
Forcast should be looking nice and bright by the end of the week!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Monday Check-In

• Options
    I'm so excited.  Yesterday I accepted an offer on my condo, it was only on the market for 10 days and I had 2 offers.    It's a relief to know we don't have 2 mortgage payments to make. 

Our photographer posted some of the photos from our engagement shoot last weekend.  Was very exctied to see them and I love the way they came out.   

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    dawnp917:  not to be a total creeper, but is your photog JGG?  She was mine too, and I still check out her blog and FB, and I noticed that there was a new engagement blog posted today with someone named Dawn, and I thought maybe that was you...

If it was, I loved your dress and Fremont Brewing is also one of my favorite breweries in the Seattle area... nom, nom, nom :)
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • Options
    mgoss:  Yes that's us!  Not creepy at all.  I noticed that she did your photos as well.   She came highly recommemded.

• Options
    I had a great weekend! It was very laid back.

My parents wrote me a check for the deposit of the venue. I'll be sending that to them today as well as scanning them the signed contract.

Yesterday I spent the ENTIRE day cleaning up my clothes situation, as well as my daughters clothes (she's 6). I got rid of more than half of the clothes that I had. They are all too big! I've lost 22 lbs in the last month and am feeling great. A wedding is an amazing motivator ;)

Hope everyone else had a good weekend!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Decided on my florist... aaannnddd put in an offer for a condo (not yours though Dawn =P). 
  • Options
    Azini - congrats on the condo.  That would have been a little eerie if you did put an offer in on my condo.  Stranger things have happened.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards