Missouri-St Louis
Options

Candy for Buffet

Looking for candy for a candy buffet.  Any good ideas in the STL or on-line?  Would like to stay in the color family of the wedding (purple, pink & silver).  Any suggestions greatly appreciated! 

Re: Candy for Buffet

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was recently told to check out Factory Card Outlet for candy. I haven't been able to get there yet to look myself.

Here is a link I had saved, I haven't ordered candy from them yet. I need to soon though! I'm running out of time, lol.

http://www.metrocandy.com/

I thought I had a few more sites, I will try to find them and post them later.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was just at a wedding where they used Valentine Candy. I don't know when your wedding is but if you can get Valentine Candy it pretty much has all those colors and it isn't expensive because it isn't speciality!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I ran across this site today. It has a lot of useful information about candy buffets, as well as many links to candy websites!
  • Options
    mombrannanmombrannan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey hotrodgirl!  What is the site?  Thanks :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Sweet B's on Manchester Rd in Kirkwood.  They even did custom orders to get a wider selection of gold candy for our wedding.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try this site. You can search by color on this site:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards