Luxury Weddings

Hello!

Hey ladies!

I  am newly engaged, and so so excited! I look forward to talking with you all during the planning process! Congrats to all of you on your engagements/weddings!
Life Is Sweeter With Icing on Top... Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Hello!

• Congrats to you too! Planning is so much fun! Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
  • Congratulations!! :) I've been engaged almost three months now (!!!! ahh!) but not getting married for a long time. Hoping that planning is more enjoyable than not! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    pinterest, obvi.

• Welcome and Congrats! i'm getting married in less than 2 months! Yikes!

• Thanks for the welcome and congrats ladies! :) I am sure you all will have stunning weddings!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_luxury-weddings_hello?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:361381ea-42c9-44e7-b994-d26049874781Discussion:820b151e-83c1-40e7-bce9-67b096783da9Post:eff07d13-af0a-41c5-b370-f0b93837825b">Re: Hello!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congratulations!! :) I've been engaged almost three months now (!!!! ahh!) but not getting married for a long time. Hoping that planning is more enjoyable than not! :)
    Posted by sarahdactyI[/QUOTE]

From my experience, and I'm still 85 days from the wedding, there has been such a rollercoaster of highs and lows with the planning. Best advice I have is becareful who you share details with. Everyone will have opinions on EVERYTHING to the point they have you second guessing things for no good reason (eg Maybe X doesn't like your colours, so convinces you to second guess them because they don't 'match the venue' when really that isn't true AT ALL but just a thought planted in your head because she just generally thinks you should do a different colour).
  • Welcome. Unfortunately this board isn't very active but maybe that will change soon :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My wedding is about as far out as yours is. We are November next year. Cant wait! We have a lot done already but I still feel like there is so much more to do.
  • Congratulations and welcome! (:

"Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are."
  • Thanks ladies! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards