New York-Long Island

Majestic Gardens

Hi all!

My sister just got engaged and has started looking at places to have her reception.  She has fallen in love with the pictures of the Majestic Garden.

We are not from Long Island, and have only been to a handful of weddings out there.  So ladies I need your help!

How is this place?  Tell me the good and the bad! 

Thanks in advance.
Madeline

Re: Majestic Gardens

• alithebridealithebride member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    edited December 2011
    its FAR that's all i know about it.

• edited December 2011
    It's far depending on where you live. I didn't like their food, but that's just me. Have her set up an appointment.
  • geralyn930geralyn930 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked there and LOVED it!! The grounds are beautiful!
  • Daisy11239Daisy11239 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I was also very excited about what I saw on their website, but when I saw it I found it to be a little small and kind of tacky... Oh, and I've had better food in cafeterias.

• edited December 2011
    I am having my reception at Majestic Gardens this month. The grounds are beautiful, the banquet managers are beyond helpful, and I couldn't imagine choosing any other venue. The menu is great and very flexible. I would recommend it to anyone.
  • jellibjellib member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were looking there and contemplating them as well. We have not had a tasting. They seemed very nice, affordable and had some different ideas on how to personalize it. My only concerns were: I wasnt that impressed with the garden, i thought the fountain could be cheesy and the cocktail room is less than steller. My real main concern was what if we cant do outdoor photos bc of weather... they just offered the fireplace and we are having a summer wedding. Even though all these concerns it stills seems affordable and doable. We were going to let the final decision be on the food... when we get there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards