Oregon

Reviews of Power's Photography???

Hello!
Does anyone have any review on Power's Studios in Portland? We booked them for our wedding and completed our Engagement photos.We are having some issues with responsiveness in emails and our engagement photos are taking much longer than we were told. We were super impressed with them when we booked and can't wait to see our photos.

The lack of prompt response to emails and the fact that we were told we would have our photos in 2 weeks and now it's been 4 has me concerned!!

Does anyone have any words of wisdom or reviews of them?

Re: Reviews of Power's Photography???

• edited December 2011
    I haven't used them but have only read good reviews about them. Did they give you a reason or apology for the extra 2 weeks?
  • edited December 2011
    My friend used them for their wedding in September and also said the same thing with them having a lack of responsiveness. It also took a long time for them to get their pictures after the wedding. I think the pictures turned out great, so it might just be a trade off. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Poppy715Poppy715 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oregon_reviews-of-powers-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:119Discussion:6528e531-3071-4fd8-8f32-f7662b818dc6Post:39c6175d-5d60-4b22-b33f-120076f291f1">Reviews of Power's Photography???</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello! Does anyone have any review on Power's Studios in Portland? We booked them for our wedding and completed our Engagement photos.We are having some issues with responsiveness in emails and our engagement photos are taking much longer than we were told. We were super impressed with them when we booked and can't wait to see our photos. The lack of prompt response to emails and the fact that <strong>we were told we would have our photos in 2 weeks and now it's been 4 has me concerned!!</strong> Does anyone have any words of wisdom or reviews of them?
    Posted by Mpulliam410[/QUOTE]
    I am using them as well and our Epics took almost 8 weeks to get back. I would say hold your horses and wait a little while longer. They are a quality company who does amazing work. This takes time. <div>
    </div><div>I would compare it to fast food. If you want crap then expect an immediate result. If you want fine dining and amazing pictures be patient and wait. I know they are changing editing companies right now and that could possibly be part of the reason for your wait. Also are you wiritng Powers the company or your photographer? Photographers will take longer to respond usually. I have always had quick responses with Powers receptionists. </div><div>
    </div><div>They are the best and you will have amazing photos. Just give them time. Also, remember they edit every single image that takes a while! </div>
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • LeslieAnn23LeslieAnn23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have Powers for my photographer and I LOVE how my engagement pics turned out. They do take longer to edit, but the pics will be worth the wait!!
    Pregnancy Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards