Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Tent.Chairs.Tables

I was wondering who everyone has used for tents, chairs, and table rentals? We have recently found a venue that doesn't provide any of that and I wanted to know which ones have the best prices and service! I will be in Falmouth, so hopefully not too far away from there. thanks!

Re: Tent.Chairs.Tables

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using American tent and table, in Falmouth. They seemed to be better priced then Taylor rental (who is also in Falmoth). Where are you getting married?
  • Options
    meghanm719meghanm719 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are planning on getting married in my aunt and uncle's back yard. Everything is so overly priced (I am from FLorida and prices are great here, but the whole family is in New England). It just makes more sense to get married up there. Right now we are having the reception there, and unless we find a beautiful venue for the ceremony then we will probably have it in their backyard also. Where are you getting married? And are u getting linens through them?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are having our ceremony at the same place as our reception. I am telling you it really saves money on transportation for the wedding party. Our Caterer, Chef Rolands Catering, Is providing the linens for us. Those two places I mentioned before offer them as well. How many people do you you plan on? Chef Roland is really great about working with a budget. He does not have a website and is a little all over the place, but many of our friends have used him and he is awesome, and will really work with you. Just in case you need a caterer recomendation . You may also want to consider bouse houses for guest. Doesn't sound glamorous, but if it s at a house you may not have enough. Just a thought! Let me know if I can help you with anything else!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Sorry forgot to mention we are getting married at Bourne Farm!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using American Tent and liked their professionalism. My FMIL loves Undercover Tent, but the two times I made inquiries, I was quoted one price and then the formal estimate came back higher (forgotten delivery charges, etc). I don't know if it's just been flukes b/c my FMIL rents from them whenever she has backyard parties (several times per year) and loves them. But that might be another option to explore. HTH
  • Options
    meghanm719meghanm719 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What do you mean by "bouse houses"? 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LMAO! I may have spelled it wrong but portable toilets.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Party Cape Cod for all of our rentals last summer for our wedding.  I honestly say they did an amazing job.  The tent was spectacular and they had custom made runners created to match our theme that only cost $6.00 to rent.  They really went above and beyond.  We also had to rent portable toilets.  We used Capeway Cesspool.  They were very clean and reasonably priced.  We had our ceremony and reception at Bourne Farm also.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    using undercover tent and i got a quote from a few other places (party cape cod was one of them) and they had the best deal. i needed to put the deposit down within a couple weeks so that I could get 10% off.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards