Oregon

I suck at life and I hate invitations! - random vent.

I still have not sent out my invitations!  ugggghhh!!!  I'm beginning to feel like I should have just ordered them myself instead of thinking I could do this project on my own.  It's not the actual invites that are slowing me down though, but the map that I was wanting to put in it.  It looks awful and I can't get it right.  Thank goodness everyone who is invited are close friends and family and they all know when the wedding is.  And thank goodness we had gotten the save the dates out early.  Those things are on so many of our friends and family's refridgerators.

I think I"m going to leave out the maps and just put them on our website.  Ugh.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Re: I suck at life and I hate invitations! - random vent.

• edited December 2011

That bites. I'm sorry Kizat. Putting it on the website seems like a smart idea though.

We included ours in the invitations but it didn't seem to be to big a deal. He used Google maps and we created the route we wanted along with instructions at the bottom. I think he took a screen shot then again ... it's tech. I have no real idea!

• edited December 2011
    Just throw it on the website and call it good - not worth the stress!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sarahmarietmsarahmarietm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Agreed!  You'll feel soooooooo much better when you get to shove those suckers in the mail!!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks guys <3 I'm about 59 days out and I"m stressin hard.  I thought I had everything pretty much under control, but now that I'm getting to the point of having to let go of some projects and trust other's to take care of it... I'm freaking out.

I guess this will be a good life lesson on letting go and trusting others to do what they say they will... ugh though.  lol

Thanks again. Sorry for the random rant... I just feel bad ranting at FI sometimes cuz he's doing a lot to help out...
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss
  • edited December 2011
    No worries about the rant. Heck I do it. Rather us than our friends (who we are ranting about sometimes) or our FIs. We all get it at least!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards