New Mexico

Game?

So girls we have just a few of us trying to put together an awesome wedding of our dreams, and i think it would be fun to have a little game on here. no  prizes just for fun? This way we can all help each other de-stress and reasure ourselves that planning a wedding and getting married is supposed to be fun. anyone have any thoughts? maybe a trivia game? or name that wedding movie? the game should be wedding based or themed at least....

Re: Game?

• edited December 2011
    I'll play no idea what to play though :)
  • kaylaefrankkaylaefrank member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've got it quotes from movies with wedding themes. Example: "The lilies and roses are nice, maybe some orchids?" "I dont know Daddy"  father says "Whats wrong",  So you would name the movie and the Actor that said it. So this would be Wedding Crashers said by Rachal McAdams, Then, the next person picks a wedding movie where one of the characters is talking about something that deals with the aspects of planning a wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    "I'll tell you what I'm doing. I want to buy eight hot dogs and eight hot dog buns to go with them. But no one sells eight hot dog buns. They only sell twelve hot dog buns. So I end up paying for four buns I don't need. So I am removing the superfluous buns. Yeah. And you want to know why? Because some big-shot over at the wiener company got together with some big-shot over at the bun company and decided to rip off the American public. Because they think the American public is a bunch of trusting nit-wits who will pay for everything they don't need rather than make a stink. Well they're not ripping of this nitwit anymore because I'm not paying for one more thing I don't need. George Banks is saying NO!"

name the character and movie!!!

I love this game!!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Father of the Bride Steve Martin aka George Banks aka the Father of the Bride
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You smell like sweet red plums and grilled chesse sandwiches.
  • edited December 2011
    Jennifer Lopez aka Mary "The Wedding Planner"
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    "I do not see plays, because I can nap at home for free. And I don't see movies 'cause they're trash, and they got nothin' but naked people in 'em! And I don't read books, 'cause if they're any good, they're gonna make 'em into a miniseries."
    Anniversary
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Steel Magnolias-Ouiser Bourdreaux

Remember Ladies the quotes have to be from movies where the main topic is Wedding

" A wedding marks the first day of the rest of your life. You have been dead until now. Were you aware of that? You're dead right now."
  • edited December 2011
    Marion St. Claire - Bride Wars

"Let me tell you something, Toula. The man is the head, but the woman is the neck. And she can turn the head any way she wants."
    Anniversary
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My big fat greek wedding- Maria Portokalos

"Love is patient, love is kind, love means slowly losing your mind"
  • edited December 2011
    Kevin from 27 Dresses

"First of all, l'd like to thank all of you who've flown in from the States. I'm really touched. As for the rest of you, l'd have thought that lots of frightful Americans flying in was an excuse for staying away, so I thank you, too. "

bahaha
  • edited December 2011
    Carrie - Four Weddings and a Funeral!

"I don't know, man. I would lose that glove. You look nuts."
    Anniversary
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Wedding Singer-Robbie

You can't keep us from seeing each other.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Anyone know the answer?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Answer-Bride of Chucky

No one guessed it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards