Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Invitations Recs - HELP!

Hi!  I am getting married in June and was all excited to start the invitation process with Dot the i but when I went to their website yesterday there is a note posted that they are closed until March 1st and after that not taking order until September weddings!  Now I am freaking out as I've had my eye on some for a while and feel like I really need to get on the ball to have invitations ready for June.  Does anyone have any other recommendations of companies with similar Cape-y feel or designs? 

Re: Invitations Recs - HELP!

• palmekkpalmekk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jen at Dulcepress.com ....She is in East Sandwich. She will make anything at all you want and is very reasonable. Recommended by Connie Nye Clark..Wedding Coordinator.
  • erickskderickskd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks although I did use Jen at Dulcepress for our STDs.  She is very pleasant to work with but looking for something more formal for invites. 
  • edited December 2011
    I have a meeting saturday with the woman from lady slipper in yarmouth. She has been very helpful over email...i will let you know how it goes.
    :)
  • edited December 2011
    At one of the bridal expos I met Heidi who owns Paperlily Invitations.  They're in Foxboro but I really liked her.  They had some great stuff and she was very approachable.  She also had an awesome booth so I think she has a pretty good eye, good taste.  Hope that helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards