Montana

Middle of Nowhere...

Hi! I live in literally the corner of north eastern MT and have no clue if there is anyone around here that makes wedding cakes, rents out heaters or heat lamps, and does great photography?? Would anyone know someone? (my fiance is the one who grew up here and doesnt know anyone who does those things) Any help would be appreciated!!

Re: Middle of Nowhere...

• edited December 2011
    Welcome to The Knot! I'm from Kalispell so we have some vendor choices here. Your local grocery stores should do wedding cakes if you don't have a cake shop there. What town are you in exactly? I will see what I can find out. Congrats on your engagement!!
    *~The Future Mrs. Paine~*

*~Planning Bio Updated April 16th~*

image 331 invited image 107 are ready to party image 96 are missing out image 128 can't find the mailbox rsvp's due back June 30th!
  • edited December 2011

Where from? I'm in Williston right now but my family is from Eastern MT. Maybe reach out to your FMIL to see what she knows.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

If you are close to Glasgow Jeanelle Dascher does some great photography.  Her website is http://jdascher.zenfolio.com/. You can look at some past pictures that she has done.  As for the cake, I am also struggling with finding someone.  I know that the grocery stores can do it.  As for renting heaters, I am unaware of anyone that rents these, but Marcie Hayes in Glasgow just started a small rental business and she might be willing to offer heaters. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Im from the sidney/culbertson area
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in Sidney too!
    We are having Camille Clausen do our photography. There are a lot of photographers in our area, just do a google map search. Heil photography in Medicine Lake is also good as is Picture Perfect in Sidney.
     There is a great cake baker at Baker Boy or IGA will do wedding cakes.
    Check out Party central in Sidney- they might be able to let you know who rents out heaters/ heat lamps.
    I don't get on the Knot very often but if you have any questions, shoot me a message and i'll get back to you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • doeie04doeie04 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would ask around in your city. Friends, family, co-workers, etc. I'm sure there are other people that have gone through this and can be a huge help!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • crzykelsey08crzykelsey08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Whitney Lin Photography from Miles City is a great photographer!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards