Minnesota
Options

Ceremony Venues???

Our wedding date is Nov 17th 2012. We recently had to change our venue due to our budget. :( We were going to have the ceremony and reception at a place in Chaska. Now we have the reception booked at the VFW in Prior Lake. Any ideas on a ceremony location? The reason we went with the VFW is b.c they hosted my cancer benefit a few years ago and gave us an amazing deal....and my mom is a designer so she will make it look super elegant for us. But now we need a place for the ceremony..... I called a few churches to see if renting the space was possible (we have a reverend/officiant already) and none of them will let you use it unless you are married into their specific religion. HELP! :(
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Ceremony Venues???

• Options
    I used the banquet room at Crystal Lake Golf Course in Lakeville, MN for my ceremony and recpetion.  Diane and Victoria are great to work with. IDK if they will let you just use the ceremony space, but it is worth a shot.

I would also try the MSP board.  They might have some more ideas. 
  • Options
    This might be too far of a drive but have you looked at the Fort Snelling Chapel? They might be booked up but it's worth a shot!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    Many colleges offer wedding. I know the parks in Stillwater MN do weddings so other parks may. I also know that churches that are struggling financially are more likely to allow a non parishioner to marry there for a fee. Maybe even outside at the VFW, a white tent some tulle and a space heater might make it work. Out here the VFW's have large yards. Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards