Plus-Sized

Getting e-pics done this weekend!

I'm excited and nervous! These are the first pics we've had done as a couple other than a couple posed pics at Walmart studio. I'm terrified of how I'm going to look. I have a ton of shapewear I'm going to wear and hope for the best. Any tips from the you ladies on poses that don't really work if you're bigger?
Wedding Countdown Ticker pregnancy calendar baby development

Re: Getting e-pics done this weekend!

• I say trust you photographer! They are the professional and there is a reason we pay them. They will give you poses and usually let you do a few of your own to give it a more natural look. Just relax and have fun! Don't worry about your body because if you do then you won't like your pictures when you get them back it will show!
  • Just have fun with it!!! If you have concerns let the photographer know, they will be able to tell you what to do to make yourself feel more comfortable. 
    My only suggestion is....If you are planning full body shots, wear heels (don't have to be high), it will elongate your whole body and make your posture straighter. 

• I agree with PP when they say to trust your photographer. Tell him/her your concerns and what you expect from the photos. Most of all, have fun and be yourself!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree with PP above - the most important thing is to have fun with it because that will  DEFINITELY show through in the pictures :) relax! You will look beautiful!
  • Have fun!!  I just scheduled mine with the photographer.  We're having them done March 17 hopefully.  I did a google search for how to look good in pictures, and it turned up a few helpful articles.  Stand with one foot slightly forward, try to be at an angle with the camera, stuff like that.

This box shipped toys? No this box is toy! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Trust your photographer, they have lots of experience, but don't be afraid to ask for what you want.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards