Colorado

Itty bitty, teeny tiny, Fort Collins wedding

Has anyone else noticed that venues seem to be pretty inhospitable for guest lists between 11-49 people?

We're tossing ideas back and forth for an elopement style brunchy shindig. Nothing special. Any ideas?

Re: Itty bitty, teeny tiny, Fort Collins wedding

• edited December 2011
    We're getting married at The Armstrong Hotel in February with a guest list around 50. They were very hospitable to us.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 70 Invited image
    56 Ready to rock image
    14 Sitting it out image
  • edited December 2011
    We're working on a guest list of 25 or less (we're honestly thinking it's going to be about 15). There are plenty of "elopement" packages for guest lists of 10 or less, but so far I haven't had much luck asking around with 25.

I'm waiting on a quote from the Tapestry House; I hope they can help us out.
  • FbrandyeFbrandye member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using the Wild Basin Lodge, as long as it's not Saturday, they are open to small weddings because they do their cost by the plate. I fell in love the first time I went, they were very nice and walked us around the whole property.

http://www.wildbasinlodge.com/
    June 2011 Signature Challenge Honeymoon imageWedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

• edited December 2011
    I had a look at their facilities, it looks pretty nice!

I'll send them an email.
  • edited December 2011
    darn, darn, darn!

Tapestry house can't accomodate us and Wild Basin is barely going to be within budget. 

We were thinking about having a guerilla ceremony in Fort Collins. Somewhere public, but decently quiet.ideas?

• edited December 2011
    Have you tried Jay's?

We're doing <50 people (not in Fort Collins) and the venue I think I'm set on has been great, as if we were having 500 people. You could do the ceremony somewhere nice outside (park?) and have the reception at Jay's.
  • sophie090sophie090 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Transform your company logo into a Rhinestone Logo Design. These easy to apply Rhinestone heat transfers will quickly transform any apparel into a New Trendy look. A custom rhinestone design is perfect for Cheer, Dance and Salon Spa logos along with any other organization that wants to add some bling appliques to thier look. Fast, Easy and Cost efficient a custom rhinestone logo is the answer. Here at myTdesigns we are happy to work with you in transforming any artwork into a custom rhinestone design or rhinestone logo. No setup charges, and quote are always Free.
    ==========
  • anandsrianandsri member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanx sophie u share ur  knowledge about that and we are g8 thnx to all of then they are share your comment on it..
    ====================
    rhinestone iron
  • Bkseller13Bkseller13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rhinestone iron has been reported.  Stay the hell away from our boards...JERKS!
  • edited December 2011
    City Park could be nice for an outdoor ceremony. There are some areas that are very nice and quiet. Also, the flower gardans near the University Center for the Arts (old Fort Collins High School) or the Oval on Camus might be nice. They're usually pretty quiet on Sundays.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 70 Invited image
    56 Ready to rock image
    14 Sitting it out image
  • edited December 2011
    I've run across a lot of cute little bed and breakfast places in the mountains... Sorry I can't be more specific
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards