Iowa-Des Moines

Rehearsal Dinner in West Des Moines

Does anyone have any suggestions for affordable rehersal dinner locations in West Des Moines? We are wanting somewhere within 5 miles around the Jordan Creek Mall area as thats where our guests will be staying. We need a space that will seat around 50 people. Ideally, it would be nice to bring in our own catered food but we are also open to a "restaurant" setting.
Thanks! Smile

Re: Rehearsal Dinner in West Des Moines

• It's a little further than 5 miles, but not much. The Clive aquatics center, you can bring your own food and it will seat up to 100!

Here's the link,

http://www.cityofclive.com/departments/parks-recreation/aquatics-center/

At the bottom of the page.
    HTH
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • Mama Lacona's has a good area for rehearsal dinners as well...I can't think of anything near JC...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We are using the Radish in Grimes.  AMAZING food.  $20 per person for a buffet.  SO GREAT!  
  • Check with the hotels you have reserved.  A lot of them have banquet rooms you can reserve, and some will let you bring your own food in.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We used Felix & Oscars at 50th and Westown Parkway. We used their food but I think we were allowed to bring in a dessert if we wanted. It was very well priced!
    Our wedding was actually at the Raccoon River Nature Lodge - but it's available for rent for anyone for anything. That would you have complete freedom to bring in whoever for catering.
  • Thanks for your suggestions! We are leaning toward Biagi's or the Machine Shed. I think it will be easier to have it in a restaurant setting so we wont habe to worry aboout set up and cleanup.
  • edited July 2012
    If you're still looking for a place, Granite City Brewery or Rock Bottom Brewery are both nice, and you can choose a few items and create your own menus for your guests to choose from.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards