Wisconsin

New to the board and Wisconsin vendors

Hi everyone,
I'm new to the Wisconsin board. I live in Illinois and am getting married in the Dells on 10/06/2012 at Chula Vista. My FI and I love visiting the Dells and would like to avoid such a large guest list by not getting married too close to home. I would love to hear as much advice about vendors as possible. I already have a florist, but I'm looking for suggestions on pretty much everything else. I'm currently looking for a good deal for linens. I was told to contact I Do! Linens and rentals. But have had a hard time getting a hold of her and a website.

Thanks in advance!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Oct. 2012 Dec Siggy
Favorite Thing About the Holidays
Our Tree(Is it Bears or Broncos?) & Of Course!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: New to the board and Wisconsin vendors

• edited December 2011
    PM sent
  • elexanicaelexanica member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi There!

Linens: Blissful Events. http://www.blissfuleventsllc.com/ 608-217-0751

Florist: Alluring blooms. (608) 728-3188

Hair and Makeup: La Petite Salon. (608) 254-2581

They are all super affordable, and wonderful!

Hope this helps! :)
  • Jami86eJami86e member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you can check chicago area vendors as well and see if they would be willing to travel up there. ex: i know david kasdan videography does even though he's out of chicago www.davidkasdan.com but there seem to be a lot more vendors in the chicago area than based out of wisconsin
    Visit Jewish.weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MiksChick23MiksChick23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My Vendors out of Eau Claire would travel to the Dells: Life & Style Photography and Midwest Entertainment for DJ. They both come highly recommended.

PS There are plenty of vendors in WI but most are not listed on TK. The only one of mine I could find on here was my jeweler. Lame. Just google search what you are looking for and plenty will pop up.
    Anniversary
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I live in the Dells area (when I'm not off at school) and I would say check out the towns around the dells. There is a small little bakery in Reedsburg which does great cakes (sorry I can't remember the name). 
    But just look at the towns and you should ifnd some great people and cheaper prices that what you would get in the exact Dells.  Some great towns to look in are Reedsburg, Baraboo, and Sauk
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    check out the group website of
    madisonweddingguild.com
    There are some great vendors on that list.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards