Ohio-Columbus

Lambert Photographers Dublin, Ohio (Meeting today!)

Has anyone used this crew? I have not been able to find any reviews on THe Knot. I am meeting with her today!!! :0

Re: Lambert Photographers Dublin, Ohio (Meeting today!)

• edited December 2011
    We are having Nancy do our photos for our May 2011 wedding and just had our engagement pictures done last weekend.  She is the sweetest person, extremely experienced, and her portfolios are amazing.  I am actually really surprised as well that they aren't on Knot boards, because they were highly recommended by several of the reception venues we looked at.  They are a little pricey compared to some of the other photographers, but Nancy was willing to work with our budget to get us the package we want.  I am confident that we will get great wedding photographs.  She really knows what she is doing and is able to give great advice about other aspects of the wedding as well.  So far, the experience has been great and I would highly recommend them :)
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with everything that carrim87 said.  Both Lamberts are VERY nice and have a lovely studio that you can look over pictures.

We haven't booked the photos yet but we are very strongly considering them.  They're just nice people.
  • gigivance08gigivance08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much girls! We went with Lamberts. October 10th engagement pics!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards