New Hampshire
Options

Welcome bags

I just had a couple questions about welcome bags. What are some ideas for what to put in them and about how much should be spent on them? I'm not really sure where to begin with this but where as most of our guests will be from out of state I would like to use some "NH" things too. Thanks so much!

Re: Welcome bags

• Options
    90% of our guests are from out of town as well.  We are putting together a bag for their hotel rooms.  I don't know for sure, but I think we will include a map of the area.  Restaurant recommendations for each meal (breakfast, lunch and dinner) because some people are coming up the night before and staying the whole weekend.  Also a few snacks, water bottles, and we mentioned including a few nips of our favorite liquors.   I was hoping to spend no more than $5 on each bag, we were going to shop at Sam's Club to get bulk products we can divide up into each bag.
  • Options
    We put the following:

2 bottles of water
    a bag of pretzels (something salty)
    some cookies (sweet)
    two little packets of advil
    pack of mints
    a brochure with different things to do in the area and places to eat (made on vistaprint with a coupon)
    a postcard size direction card to the church then from the church to reception
    A little welcome note from us.

We put them in gable bloxes and decorated with ribbon and a little welcome tag.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards