Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Weekend Plans??

What are you up to??

I'm hanging out with friends mostly, and doing some voluteering on Sunday.  Last weekend before crazy holiday travel, so I hope it's relaxing.

Re: Weekend Plans??

• Tomorrow I work and then after I'm celebrating my Niece's Birthday! She turns 2 today! So exciting!

Sunday will probably be spent house hunting,wedding planning, left over Christmas shopping, and maybe PirateFest?

Busy weekend!
    Hope everyone has a great weekend!! :)
    We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!
  • That sounds relaxing!

We're going to the holiday pops concert tomorrow afternoon, then we have two Christmas parties after that. Sunday we have a Christmas tea at church. Other than that, hopefully relaxing as well!
    Married! :) 5/19/12 The Domesticals

• We just kind of decided to go to Savannah, GA next Friday so this weekend's crazy busy!  We need to book the hotel/finalize plans and I need to wrap gifts, finish baking, send a package to my niece and nephew in Texas, send baked goods to his family, pack, and go to a friend's holiday party.  I also have a stack of papers to grade (they're first graders though so it's not that hard!) and our place feels like a cluttered mess so we need to clean!  Ugh!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards