Oregon

Photography Help

Does anyone know a good photographer that will spend the whole day with us and just give us the pictures edited on a disk, for under a $1,000? 

Please and thank you

Re: Photography Help

• edited December 2011
    It sort of depends on where you live. 

I'm in Southern Oregon and that's what I'm getting. She's a friend of the family and doing at a seriously discounted price. She'll spend most of the day with us, taking 250 to 500 images and putting them all on CDs or DVDS for us and we get the rights. I'd recommend her to you but again, depends on where you are having your wedding!
  • edited December 2011
    For $2600 you can get 10 hours o coverage from Craig Mitchelldyer. He did our wedding photography and is excellent! He's a really nice guy too and had the CD of hi-res photos ready for us the next day. Talk about turn-around time.

ETA: Sorry on my screen the 1 looked like a 3 so I thought you were looking for something under $3000. Photography was an important part of our wedding day. You will cherish the memories of that day forever through your photos. Therefore I always encourage people to reserve a significant part of their budget to hire an outstanding photographer who captures everything in the best way possible.
  • edited December 2011
    In the Portland area - we are getting Stephen Wagner for $1,200 - that includes 6 hours of coverage and an engagement session; he gives you a disk of edited images with full rights.

I'm sure he would modify a package to work with your budget.
  • heidirobbinsheidirobbins member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes Yes I do!!! And a true artist at that she shot my engagement pics which also were included and a full day at the wedding with edited cd with full rights of all pictures. check her out...

www.briellemcclain.com / also their is a link to her blog which has most recent photo shoots! www.briellemcblog.com....I feel so blessed to have found her!
  • JoyNelson23JoyNelson23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using M&D Photography, and they are great, they did my friends wedding, gave her 600 images on disk including rights to the pictures for $600. I think you can book them for 8 hours for around $700? You'd have to double check Their site is melissadavidphotography.blogspot.com They are a husband/wfie team and really friendly, I like the fact that th price includes 2 photographers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards