DC
Options

NEED RECOMMENDATIONS FOR AN OUTDOOR WEDDING/CEREMONY

Hello,
I'm looking for suggestions for an outdoor wedding/ceremony venue that is suitable for a small wedding (under 30 guests), is photogenic, family friendly (including a family dog), and not too expensive.  I had friends suggest looking into local vineyards or Bed and Breakfasts...any recommendations out there?  I'm willing to consider Northern VA and Central Maryland (Frederick area).

Thanks!

Re: NEED RECOMMENDATIONS FOR AN OUTDOOR WEDDING/CEREMONY

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know which places allow dogs, but River Farm in Alexandria has a lovely garden for outdoor ceremonies.  I believe Collingwood also has an outdoor space for ceremonies.  The Hotel Monaco is very dog friendly, both the DC and Old Town locations have outdoor patios.  (I think the one in Old Town even has a dog happy hour!)  Oh, and since the wedding is small, also try the Hendry House in Arlington.  HTH!
  • Options
    misssyahmisssyah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to see the River Farm today and its really nice... with it being cold outside today we really didnt take our time outside but its a really nice place to have your ceremony and reception... its on my list of YAYs... lol  its right off of the GW Parkway...

Here's the website...
    http://www.ahs.org/river_farm/rental.htm
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards