Ohio-Columbus
Options

Columbus bars

Hello Columbus brides!!!

I need your assistance. I am coming to Columbus for my bachelorette party in about 2 weeks. We are staying Fri - Sun. I already know that Sat night we will be getting dressed up and hitting some bars and clubs in the downtown/arena dist.

So my question is for Friday night. Are there other areas of the city that you would recommend for a bachelorette party? For instance, we want to be more casual on Friday and maybe find some bars that have a live band or something. We also want to be able to hop around to different bars if we decide to. Someone mentioned Gahanna to me but I have never been there before.

You help is much appreciated! :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Columbus bars

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the Piano Bar in the Arena District.

Bar hopping for a bach party is so much fun. That is exactly what we did. Nothing fancy or too outrageously expensive, but we all still had a good ole time.
  • Options
    GoBucksOHGoBucksOH member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ohh I didnt know the Arena Dist had a Piano Bar! I will have to look that up! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i second big bang. it's awesome! 
    i did a bachelorette party at easton which was great because everything was walking distance. adobe gilas was lots of fun.
    good luck!
  • Options
    KellyRVTKellyRVT member
    edited December 2011
    I went to one on Saturday. After dinner we actually went to Union Station, which is an upscale gay bar. They had a drag show and we had a great time! Something different and memorable to do. :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure if this is the Friday you are going to be in town but the reaganomics, an 80s cover band, are playing at flannagans in Dublin the evening of 5/6. They are super fun:-)
  • Options
    GoBucksOHGoBucksOH member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_columbus-bars?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:112Discussion:6b3068c2-8a12-4ad6-8a3e-982597cf0b21Post:fade9686-47c1-4552-bb62-42ab7dcb58a5">Re: Columbus bars</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm not sure if this is the Friday you are going to be in town but the reaganomics, an 80s cover band, are playing at flannagans in Dublin the evening of 5/6. They are super fun:-)
    Posted by buckeyesweetz[/QUOTE]

Bummer! That sounds like alot of fun but we are going 4/29 - 5/1!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Big Bang is awesome!  Frog Bear Wild Boar hads bands some times and it is really close to Big Bang in the arena district.  Adobe Gilias is a lot of fun too and they have live music sometimes.  Downtown Newport music hall has live music.   There is also the Lazy Chameleon around Sawmill that has live music.
  • Options
    CLECyclistCLECyclist member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My bachelorette party was last weekend and we went to the Burgundy Room in the Short North. It was really fun!!

TTC since October 2011.
    DX with Non-IR PCOS in October 2012.
    Missing RIGHT tube due to a prior surgery to remove cyst-zilla (40 lbs!) at age 12.
    HSG showed tube was blocked - cleared by dye. DON'T DO CLOMID WITHOUT AN HSG!
    Cycle #8 with 50mg Clomid & TI = BFN
    Cycle #9 with 50mg Clomid & TI = No response.
    Cycle #10 with Clomid 100mg + Ovidrel shot = ???
    CD12 ultrasound showed no follicles above 10mm.
    CD16 ultrasound showed no follicles above 10mm (WTF)
    Clomid 200mg CD 16-22, repeat u/s on 3/11
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just FYI... if youre looking up information on Frog Bear Wild Boar, it has changed its name to 343... as in 343 front st.! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha Wow I guess I havn't been there in a while!  Thats funny!   I didn't realize it changed names!
  • Options
    a-ingrama-ingram member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Just had my bachelorette party this past weekend...went to Buca de Beppo for dinner and then Big Bang (piano bar) is right next door.  FYI if you can have early dinner and plan on getting to the Big Bang by 7:30pm they will reserve tables for you...we didn't do this but a good idea if you want to have dinner early.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    alinkchicka... dont feel bad! the only reason i know it changed names is bc i work for Anheuser-Busch and since it is one of our accounts, i noticed when it changed names! lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards