Wisconsin

Chair Rentals-Madison

Hello, 

I tried to look back and see if anyone posted this, but I am wondering if anyone found any good deals on chair rentals for their wedding in the Madison area.  I checked A to Z and Bucky's and it looks like for 200 chairs, with delivery it will be close to 600 dollars!

Thanks for your help!
Anniversary

Re: Chair Rentals-Madison

• edited December 2011
    I am not sure if they rent chairs, but I know that I found the best deals with Capital City tent rentals. Here is their site: http://www.cctr.biz/. I would guess that they would have chairs to rent.

I know when I was looking into renting tents I called every vendor I could find. It took awhile but I found great prices.

GL!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! I contacted them and I'm waiting for a response.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We actually have to book chairs for our ceremony so we have been looking around too. I actually found that Bucky's Rental outside of Oregon was WAY cheaper than A to Z. They charge only $0.95/chair. You can go to their site and get a quote from them too before you book with them so you can see how much it would cost. Just a suggestion if you haven't booked yet.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I actually did call Bucky's as well (it was VERY difficult to get ahold of them) but they are hundreds of dollars cheaper!  They said its 40 cents per chair to set up and take down, and delivery is a flat fee of 55 dollars, so honestly that sounds like a great deal, and I wouldn't have to worry about delvery and set up!  I'm still going to look around though, If I find anything else, I will post it here! :0)
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Yes they are very hard to get a hold of. I e-mailed my quote in and the lady wrote back right away but than it took a while to get the contract. We got the email at the beginning of Dec and I just e-mailed her again and got the contact in the mail the other day. I still have to sign it and send it back. I hope you have some good luck! I actually grew up with the family that owns the company and they are really nice. They are hard workers too.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards