North Carolina

photographer?

Hello I am pretty new here and I haven't looked at the last couple of pages of posts yet, but I wanted to know who everyone was using for photography.
Wedding Countdown Ticker
11-12-11
Image and video hosting by TinyPicVisit The Knot! Visit Purple.weddings.com

Two Become One

November 12, 2011

288 invited
163 accepted!
9 can't make it
116 haven't responded yet....
RSVP Date October 12, 2011

Re: photographer?

• pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Posting the area where you're having your wedding will help us make better suggestions. 
  • edited December 2011
    Oh silly me lol Raleigh Cary Durham Garner area. The ceremony is in Raleigh and the Reception is in Cary
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    11-12-11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicVisit The Knot! Visit Purple.weddings.com

Two Become One

November 12, 2011

288 invited
    163 accepted!
    9 can't make it
    116 haven't responded yet....
    RSVP Date October 12, 2011

• uneek1323uneek1323 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We're using Carolina Media Star. They are based in Fayetteville, but will travel.
    **TTCAL** A little Irish cuteness- Cillian Murphy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since December 2011
    Dx: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, one test away from confirming DOR
    BFP #1 1/16/12 EDD 9/16/12 m/c 1/26/12 }Sweet Pea{
    BFP #2 10/18/12 EDD 6/29/13 cp 10/24/12 }Bug{
    BFP #3 11/22/12 EDD 8/1/13 m/c 12/7/12 }Turkey{
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mah Chart * Mah Literary Blog * Mah Other Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
  • kolaughlin23kolaughlin23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Bridget McEnaney she travels and she seems great! She really worked with us on price and was way cheaper than most, but still has great photos!
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Kellie Kano. Our cermeony and reception are both in Raleigh, but Kelli's based out of Greensboro.
  • pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Erica of EL Photography www.ericaletchworth.com and absolutely love her.  Raleigh/Cary is within her travel zone. 
  • ktyd8ktyd8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Ball N Chain Photography which is now Drop Jaw Photography. I highly recommend them. http://www.dropjawphotography.com/index2.php
    ~Kaitlyn~
    Anniversary
    My Chart
    DX PCOS 2002 @ age 14
    DX Diabetes 3/12
    My Diabetes Blog
    TTA until ?
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Hathaway Photography (http://www.hathawayphotography.net), who are based out of Raleigh and traveling for my Charlotte wedding.  I have been very impressed with them so far (we've done engagement and bridal portraits) and am excited to get to the wedding pics!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    April 2011 Siggy Challenge: Hair
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Michael Moss in Cary.
    Photobucket

• tarheelbabstarheelbabs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Cara Galati of F8 Photo Studios here in Raleigh.  She did some e-picsfor us last month, which turned out great.  We also had some e-pics taken at the State Fair last fall--one is my avatar.  Those were taken by Lisha Myers.  She's doing our rehearsal dinner.  She's also very talented, much younger and less expensive.  Both are very nice and very professional.  I think we probably had a bit better rapport with Cara because she's closer to our age, but Lisha is great and I recommend that you check out her site--she's got some really cool stuff on there.

Here are links to both:
    http://www.f8photostudios.com/
    http://lishamyersphotography.com/
  • katangel1987katangel1987 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Simple Moments Photography out of Burlington but Cary is in their local area. We love them! Very reasonably priced and amazing work. 
    Our Wedding
  • edited December 2011
    InContrast Images - they are amazing! :)
  • lizachristianlizachristian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Azul based in Raleigh!  They were definitely not the cheapest, but they were by FAR the most talented photographers I have ever seen.  Christobal (the owner) has won tons of awards for his photojournalism - weddings aside.  He also wins awards for his wedding photos every year.  
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Story Photography in Raleigh...love them!! Her name is Ashley Stephenson and she does an amazing job! She did our engagement and is doing the portraits and whole wedding day for a very reasonable price! PM me if you want to know more.

www.storyphotographers.com/" target="_blank">www.storyphotographers.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our photographer was Scott Muthersbaugh. He is a national published photog out of Greensboro. He did an incredible job on out photos! I love them so much!
  • edited December 2011
    My friend is also using Bridget and had amazing engagement photos and we're hoping to use her as well once we figure out the other things. She's pretty booked up for 2011 but we're getting married in 2012 so fingers crossed. http://bridgetmcenaney.com. her blog has a lot of more recent stuff which is so pretty http://bridgetmcenaney.wordpress.com
  • edited December 2011
    Michael Moss Photography is amazing. Check his website.

Tammy WIngo Photography is also awesom.
  • edited December 2011
    We used Story Photographers as well and they did an amazing job.  Everyone has just been gushing over the photos since we received them.  They were also very easy to work with and easygoing.  Can't wait to use them again for family portraits!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards