California-Orange County
Options

Which dress do you like better?

Hi--I am having a hard time choosing my BMs dresses.

Please help me choose.  If you click on my bio, the two BMs dresses I like are on the first page down near the bottom.  Do you like the first BM dress or the second? 

I could get either dress in yellow or green--so I am just picking the shape of the dress.  Does the first dress look like maternity wear?  PLEASE VOTE :)  THANKS!

Re: Which dress do you like better?

• Options
    edited December 2011

I love the style of the green dress. It would be easy for most to wear, more so than the yellow dress.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree, I like the green dress better--the yellow is too casual.

I also noticed you are using Bride and Bloom for your flowers  LOVE her stuff!  I will probably be going with her too and I love you flower ideas.  I really like your wedding dress too! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    uppsiedaisyuppsiedaisy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think both dresses are really cute! They are both in my favorites on AA website! I really like the green one because I think it is a more dressy. I took a look at your mock florals and the yellow one seems to go really cute with those. End decission should happen with you and your girls at AA trying them on and see what you all like in person.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hands down I like the green one better.
    My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i love both dresses....however the green is WAY better
  • Options
    lala90lala90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looks like the green dress is the winner....:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards