Maryland

Photographer Recommendations?

Hey ladies, my fiancee and I are looking for a photographer for next October.  We're looking to spend around $1500-$2000.  We were hoping to get a photographer that gives us the rights to the photos so we can reprint if necessary.  Does anyone have a photographer they recommend?  How long were your photographers there on your wedding day?  Thanks!

Re: Photographer Recommendations?

• edited December 2011
    We just booked our photographer today, Forever in a Flash - Amy Hershey, and we are very excited for her to capture our wedding!  I think her work is beautiful and her prices are very reasonable.  She won the Wedding Wire's 2010 Bride's Choice award.  Also, she gives you the rights to reprint your pictures. She also brings a photo printer and prints out a few wedding pictures for you to take home.  I highly recommend contacting her for a consultation.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Parkville-MD/Forever-in-a-Flash-Photography/112209612102?v=info

She is offering a 50% off special this month in honor of her wedding anniversary. We got the complete engagement and wedding package for $1550!  She will be with us for 6 hours.
  • edited December 2011
    This is what the Forever in a Flash $1550 package includes:

Thirty Minute Consultation
    Engagement Shoot
    Online Engagement Photo Gallery
    One Disc of ALL YOUR ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS
    Engagement Copyright Release
    One Matted 8x10 Engagement Print
    One 25 Page 8.5x11 Engagement Coffee Table Book
    Six Hours of Wedding Day Coverage
    Online Wedding Photo Gallery
    Disc Set of all your wedding day photos
    Wedding Copyright Release
    One 8x10 Wedding Print
    One 40 Page 12x12 Padded Cover Wedding Coffee table Book
    One Leather Library Bound 300 4x6 Wedding Print Book filled with your best wedding photos

Must be booked by October 31, 2010. This offer is good for all remaining dates in 2010 and 2011 Weddings.
  • edited December 2011
    Brodie Ledford Photography out of Frederick offers amazing pricing! You will get a custom package developed for you based on your needs and not be forced into a package that has been pre-determined. You do have the option of having photo rights for reprinting. They only shoot one wedding per day and also offer two photographers for less than many people pay for one! You will be happy...Take a look!

• edited December 2011
    Annabelle Dando
  • edited December 2011
    I have a photographer that takes beautiful/breath taking photos. Check is website out shaunanthony.com. I'am very impressed with his work.
  • edited December 2011
    I just booked Justin Michael of Priceless Images Photography. He is affordable and super flexible to your needs. He shot my best friends wedding and the pictures were 100% her style. He met with the couple before the wedding to get to know them and their vision. I booked him for my wedding because I know he will capture the love, not just snap some boring pictures. I know that at my friends wedding, he arrived a few hours before the ceremony and didn't leave until the reception ended. I would recommend him to anyone planning their wedding and know that you will be happy with everything he has to offer.
    His website is www.piphotography.com, good luck and congrats!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm planning on using Brian for my wedding in November. He's made all the decisions for the photography so easy and he's been really flexible and reasonable to fulfill my photo needs. I would strongly suggest his studio. here's if you want to check them out http://www.brianraystudios.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards