November 2014 Weddings

any one out there?

Any other 11/14 brides?
Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.

Re: any one out there?

• I am now. I just recently moved my wedding from 1/12/13 to 11/1/14 due to grad school!
  • Mine is 12/13/14 but there is no one on my Dec 2014 board so I guess I can hang out with you gals here.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I'm a tentative 11/14 but haven't started planning yet (other than on Pinterest of course)
  • Right now we're looking at November of 2014. I can't wait for it though! I wish it was here already!!
  • hii! I'm new to the knot, just recently got engaged and I am in the november 2014 boat :)
  • I'm a 11/14 bride. We picked my grandparents anniversary!
    You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. - Barbara DeAngelis
  • edited September 2012
    After much date moving and number crunching we settled on November 2014! I'm happy to see I'm not the only one on this boat right now :)
  • @arh1990 i know me too!  I feel like it's far away although it will fly by before our eyes. Has anyone booked venus yet? I was told that some places wont book this far in advanced so that's why i havent checked yet.
  • Lili, we started looking at venues and one of the venues said they will start booking for 2014 after the holidays. Once we decide on the location, we will book ASAP so we get our desired date.
  • We have started looking at churches and some of the ones we looked at are booked through mid August 2014. Kinda made me a bit nervous because it still seems like a while off.
  • Hi!
    I  am a Sept 2014 bride but wanted to let you know that I thought about 11/1/2014 as my wedding date, because it is also my birthday! So anyone with that date...I think you are awesome! 

Congrats ladies! 
    **~ Counting Down Till Love Wins**~ 9.20.14
  • Just got engaged in May, this is my first post ever!! We picked November because both our parents' anniversaries are this month and we both love cooler weather. We're not in any rush plus it gives us time to save $$ for it.
  • Hey everyone, I'm November 2014, hopefully the 15th!  We are booking our hall next week and the date is not taken yet!
  • hello :) I was an april 2014 but we just decided to move it to nov. 2014.
  • LCEllingtonLCEllington member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited October 2012
    does anyone know if u can add people on here? is there a way to friend them?
  • I'm an 11/14 bride! When are you all going to start dress shopping?
  • I started dress shopping a couple months after we got engaged. It feels less stressful when you have a longer time frame to work with.
  • Hey ladies. My wedding is on November 7,2014. I'm look at places now
  • Hello ladies congrats us. I just got engaged a week ago and I am so excited. Tentatively my fiancé and I have picked November because it gives us time to save money and by that time I will be done with grad school. I am glad to know I am not the only one planning so early. I really hope that it alleviates the stress. I haven't started looking for venues or started dress shopping but I am excited to get started. Good luck to everyone and happy planning.
  • I just got engaged a week ago too! Congrats ladies. I'm so excited! I don't think it's too early too early planning. This way we can plan, budget, and have less stress.
  • We aren't setting a date till this summer but it most likely will be November 2014. I'm hoping on late summer 2014 but we'll see! :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2014-weddings_one-out-there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:c7f81a3c-4580-41f2-af25-84817deb1a82Discussion:200a9fa9-7d4e-46d2-8b33-5dec3261df30Post:4757b78e-38a8-434e-9123-efa3c0414c0a">any one out there?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Any other 11/14 brides?
    Posted by KendallR10[/QUOTE]
    Hey girl
    I just changed mine from 2/22/14 to 11/8/14
    have you thought about first dance songs? LET ME KNOW some! im looking desperately
  • I'm an 11/9/14 bride! We booked our ceremony/reception venue a couple of weeks ago and are excited to take everything else slowly from here!
  • 11/8/14 bride here!
  • Hi! I'm Nov. 8 2014 in Toronto, ON.  Hall and church are booked. Colours and theme are pretty much decided. What colours are you guys going with?
  • In Response to Re:any one out there?:[QUOTE]Hi! I'm Nov. 8 2014 in Toronto, ON.nbsp;nbsp;Hall and church are booked. Colours and theme are pretty much decided. What colours are you guys going with? Posted by Bianca84[/QUOTE]

We are doing a mostly Royal Purple color with hints of peacock colors and feathers throughout. My FH wanted the Royal Purple, it is his fraternity color and the peacock came from the necklace I am wearing.
  • Yay November 2014! Congrats! I thought I was the only one planning for a wedding so far away! But I guess it really isn't that far in the planning world...I originally tried for this fall but most places and vendors were booked! What has everyone got planned so far? I already booked my venue, photographer, DJ and JP so all the big stuff out of the way so I can relax until early next year!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2014-weddings_one-out-there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:c7f81a3c-4580-41f2-af25-84817deb1a82Discussion:200a9fa9-7d4e-46d2-8b33-5dec3261df30Post:367db724-0d0d-40e9-a08d-87c055b5e6b1">Re: any one out there?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi! I'm Nov. 8 2014 in Toronto, ON.  Hall and church are booked. Colours and theme are pretty much decided. What colours are you guys going with?
    Posted by Bianca84[/QUOTE]

Mine are unconventional. lol. And secret.  I BOUGHT MY DRESS LADIES! and booked my venue too! Officially 11/01/14 in OTTAWA!
  • November 8th bride here! No set colors, been scoping out venues too. Only thing we have set right now is the guest list. Congrats to you all!
  • Hi ladies,

This is all so exciting. Congratulations to all of you. Glad to see so many planners out there. 

My fiancee and I just booked our wedding at the Disneyland Resort after four months of searching and searching and 2 date changes. But now it feels like we can just coast now that we have the venue. We've also picked a photographer and videographer so we didn't have to compete for dates.

Hope everyone's  planning is going smoothly:) Let the countdowns begin haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards