Colorado
Options

Morrison/Golden/Lakewood/Little areas Reception Venue

Does anyone know of a great venue in the Golden/Morrison/Lakewood/Littleton area? That isn't going to cost a lot? I have been contacting lots of places but they are $12,000! Yikes! Please let me know!

Re: Morrison/Golden/Lakewood/Little areas Reception Venue

• Options
    edited December 2011

Mount vernon event center in golden, Heritage square in golden has a chapel and reception hall.  Theres foothills chapel too in golden.

I only know of these ones cause I have checked them out.

Hope that helps a little.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My sister got married here.. it was a good deal..

http://www.foothillschapel.com/

very small reception room downstairs.. Not sure what she paid..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried Red Rocks Country Club or Solterra yet? They both are nice places with good views.
  • Options
    HeywhitneyHeywhitney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try the Denver Botanical Gardens at Chatfield.  I've heard they are very reasonable.  I had my engagement photos shot there!  Love it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Boettcher Mansion on Lookout Mountain.  I got married there in May 2010.  My entire wedding budget was $8k and I was able to get everything I wanted and come in on budget.

68 Looking Forward to Mtn Airimage
    31 Afraid of Altitude Sicknessimage
    4 Being Hunted By My Bounty Hunter Bridesmaid image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2010 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Location imageimage{Bio} (updated 3/2)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone for your suggestions! I found Table Mountain Inn in Golden very good prices. I appreciate everyone's help!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello, I recently got married in Golden, CO at the Calvary Episcopal Church and the reception was at The Golden Hotel, both are affordable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards