Nebraska-Omaha
Options

Recommendation for Hair/Make-Up

Hi!  I am planning a wedding for October 9, 2010 and am looking for someone to do the bridal party's hair and make-up.  We're getting ready downtown at the Hilton so I'd like to have somoene travel to the hotel and do our hair/make-up there.  Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations?

Re: Recommendation for Hair/Make-Up

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd say Marcia, but she is unavailable during October...sorry.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really had the hardest time on this.  I called around everywhere and people acted like it was crazy for me to ask them to travel on location.  I finally found a friend/wedding guest who would do it.  I'm sorry this isn't much help, my only advice is to look around for friends of friends or a recommendation from someone who maybe isn't part of a salon who would be willing to come.  Good luck!

Edit:  Sorry that isn't very clear... the girl who I had is actually a hairstylist and was willing to bring a co-worker of hers to help.  Do you have any friends who have a favorite hairstylist that they can talk to? 
  • Options
    kmg977kmg977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I couldnt find anyone who would do this, but Fringes in the old market does a great job if you didnt mind going there since its right by the Hilton.  Omar does amazing wedding hairdo's and beautiful makeup.  Good luck!
  • Options
    rotellarotella member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out ModelMayhem.com - the hair stylist and makeup artist sections. I found my make up artist there....her work is great!
    **LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE**

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!

Buying A Home

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards