Illinois-Chicago

Chocolate Fountain??

Good Morning Ladies!! So I got a call from my hubby to be asking me to look into a chocolate fountain for our repetition.  Our reception will be in Flossmoor IL so if anyone knows where I can use a service that has an attendant and the stuff to dip in the chocolate that would be great.  I would really like to use a place that is somewhat local.  Actually any referrals would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!!!!!

Re: Chocolate Fountain??

• edited December 2011
    Would your reception provide it? That is where we are getting our chocolate fountain from.  If not, I'd ask the reception if they have any recommendations if you don't get any referrals from here.
  • edited December 2011
    We are also having a chocolate fountain, but it is being provided through the reception hall. They actually threw it in for free as a promotion deal they had when we went there to look at the venue. I agree with PP - check with your reception or whoever you are coordinating with. If you are catering your food you could ask them to provide it, it might be easier for them to rent one than for you. Just a thought!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards