December 2012 Weddings

Wedding day recap some PIP's

Our wedding day went so fast!!  Here is a quick recap!!

The day before was spent running errands in the morning and finishing up the small details with out of town guests.  That evening we checked into our hotel and they gave us a comp upgrade due to it being our wedding :)  It was awesome!!  Corner suite with enough room for me and the girls to get ready the next morning.  That night us and our wedding party as well as some guests went out to Bar Louie and had a nice dinner and a few drinks.  FI (DH NOW yay!!) went to bed early and from what we heard our wedding party also went in early.  

The wedding day started early at 7am.  We woke up and enjoyed coffee together one last time as fiancee's and then at 730am my hairstylist/make up artist/friend came up and started getting me ready (DH left at this point).  Our wedding coordinator came around the same time and she was wonderful!!  She made sure everything was ready on my end and she assured me that everything would be just fine on at the venue.  AMAZING relief to have someone in charge while I was getting ready.   My girls arrived at 8am and we all were dressed and ready for first look pics by 1030am.  Our photographer arrived at 815am and took a few pic's and then her camera broke ( I didn't do it! lol) luckily (a Christmas miracle as one of my BM's quoted) she was able to fix it in time to capture me getting dressed pics and there were no other photography issues.  We did first look pics and then a couple around the hotel, but we were running late (12pm ceremony) and arrived at the venue at 1130am.  It looked amazing!!  Emily my coordinator did an incredible job with everything, it was exactly how I had pictured it and better!  My BM's and I went into the bridal room and were there until it was time to go.  

The ceremony was simple and loving.  My best friend since middle school (15+ years) came down from MI to walk me down the aisle.  My DH looked so handsome and I was so happy to feel so in love with him and so happy to be marrying him and spending my life with him at my side.  Everything went great and so fast!!  Before we knew it we were being introduced to our friends and family and whisked off for more pictures.  Lunch was served at 145pm and cake was cut by 215pm, the cake was AMAZING our good friend (who owns her own bakery) made our cake and it was not only beautiful but delicious!!!  We had our first dance around 230pm and went to change into our clothes for the airport at 245pm.  
We said our goodbyes and were off for the airport by 315pm.  We were checked in and upgraded :-) by 415pm and Florida bound by 515pm.  We arrived in Tampa with our luggage in tow at 1115pm and were ready for our honeymoon!!!  I'll do a different post about our honeymoon as this one is already long enough lol

Basically....we had a great wedding thanks to all our friends and family who came and shared in the day with us.  We cannot wait to get our professional pics back soon!  

Happily in love since 12-01-10 Happily married since 12-01-12

Re: Wedding day recap some PIP's

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards