Illinois-Southern Illinois

September 2011 fall colors

Okay so Me and my future hubby are getting married in September 17, 2011 and we are having a hard time choosing colors, well we dont want brown, and I really like navy blue and green but I don't know what colors look good in fall together and I dont know if navy blue and green is alright for September. help me please 

Re: September 2011 fall colors

• edited December 2011
    Navy and a light mint green would be gorgeous!!! Oh and you could ad a touch of orange for a pop of fall. It is a cobination no one ever really sees and will be unique to your wedding.
  • cindiandkylecindiandkyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i think with what ever color combo you choose would be fine. The end of Setember is still warm and the leaves usually dont start falling. Might want to google fall wedding colors though if thats the them you want to go with. Click on images and itlll give you all sorts of color combos and pictures!  What i find was burgandy, orange, yellow type colors and of course brown. The blue and green actuall sound like a great combo! On green and navy blue, they are beatiful combo, very fun and fresh! Google those colors as well and you can find pics and stuff!

• edited December 2011
    thank you all for your help but we went with Red and Black with a little touches of sliver 
  • myear2011myear2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are getting married on sept. 17. 2011 too
    i really like the navy blue green colors
    thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards