Honeymoon Discussions
Options

BALI OR THAILAND??

WE ARE GETTING MARRIED IN INDIA SO WE FIGURED THAT THIS WOULD BE THE BEST TIME TO GO TO BALI OR THAILAND?? ANYONE EVER BEEN??ANY IDEAS ON WHERE TO STAY??

Re: BALI OR THAILAND??

• Options
    edited July 2010
    What time of the year are you planning to go to Bali? Rainy season there is usually November to April. I went in June and it was beautiful.

As for where to stay, it depends on what your tastes are. Do you prefer the beach, cultural activities, or mountainous forest? You could also split your trip up so that you stay at two different places to get a variety of experiences.  We chose to stay in a private villa that had its own butler, cook, and car/driver, and then stayed at a beach resort for the 2nd half of the trip.
  • Options
    Please don't write in all caps, it's considered to be yelling, plus it's difficult to read.

I haven't been yet, but we're going to Thailand.  We haven't really started planning yet, but we're going to spend time in several places through out the country to get tastes of culture and beaches/ just relax.

Check out travel advisor for reviews on individual hotels/ resorts.  
  • Options
    We are going to Phuket, Thailand.  The beaches are supposed to be some of the most incredible in the world.
  • Options
    sorry about the caps. we are going in jan,11. could you please tell me where you stayed in bali and how was your experience. we are also planning to do phuket if we decide on thailand. have you booked your hotel??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards