Chit Chat

How do I delete my account here?

I've chosen to postpone the wedding, and will possibly choose to end this relationship all together.
I really don't want daily or weekly reminders of how many days til a wedding that isn't going to happen.
I just can't find the right spot to remove myself from this site.

Re: How do I delete my account here?

• Sorry to hear about this....  Here's some info from the FAQs:

I have a question about membership (for example, how to delete my account), my Knot wedding webpage, or some other non-forum feature.

The answer can likely be found here:  http://wedding.theknot.com/wedding-tools-help-center.aspx

Anniversary
  • I am sorry to hear about your situation.

I don't believe you can delete an account unless you are able to contact TK.
  • So sorry to hear that you're going through something like this. I hope everything works out for you either way.

You can't delete your account without emailing theknot gods and asking them to do it. It's easier to just walk away and let it die.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  •  

OP, you can also change the wedding date of your account so you won't get e-mails. You need to go to the Account page where you have your personal information from when you first signed up. Then in the box where it asks for your "role" (such as Bride, Groom, Bridesmaid, Other, etc.) just choose Bridesmaid or Other and it'll get rid of your date completely. It'll set it to January 1, 00001 or something like that and you won't get e-mails.

HTH.

• Email us atmembersupport@theknot.com with the subject line “Delete My Membership” and we'll take care of it within 72 hours. You will not receive a confirmation.

Sorry you are going through this.  All the best to you.
  • I tryed to delete my account but it said there was an errorFrown. What do I do now??

• Please delete my account to the knot and the bump
  • I just want to remove Macy's and Target from my account.....how i do it?
  • You resurrected a 4-year-old thread to ask this instead of asking it on the Knottie Tech Help board?

@KnotPorscha please help this user with her tech issues?
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards