Connecticut
Options

Tower Ridge Country Club- Simsbury

Has anyone ever been to a wedding at Tower Ridge Country Club in Simsbury? It looks great, but I haven't been able to find many reviews on it. Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Tower Ridge Country Club- Simsbury

• Options
    edited December 2011
    No...I'm sorry.  I'm going to one at the Riverview tomorrow. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know the event coordinator there. You will be in very very good hands with her at Tower Ridge. I personally have not been to a wedding there, though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    TTC February 2013
    Melissa's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wish I could help! The Tower ridge was my second choice...i loved the ceremony site of to the side. An my friend's getting married there in 2011...so sorry I can't help you though!

ZoeTheDog
    Let me know how the wedding at the Riverview goes...that's where i'm getting married in Oct. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! 172 invitedimage 149 accepted!image 23 can't make itimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_tower-ridge-country-club-simsbury?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:7f024f32-fa5c-4176-8ac1-68b2596bb4b0Post:d25a30ab-bf71-416c-9c23-1195b11248ad">Re: Tower Ridge Country Club- Simsbury</a>:
    [QUOTE]No...I'm sorry.  I'm going to one at the Riverview tomorrow. 
    Posted by ZoeTheDog[/QUOTE]

I'm going to a wedding there next weekend!!! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have heard a lot of really good things about it.  We were going to look there until we fell in love with our venue and stopped looking. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wanna hear something funny? 

My best friend, it's his wedding tomorrow at Riverview.  Backtrack a few weeks, I was talking to a friend who is from Ohio who said she will be back in the are this weekend for a wedding in CT.  I say, where's the wedding?  She says, Simsbury.  Yeah go figure - her cousin who is from Illinois is marrying some Connecticut girl at the same place/same day/same time as my bf!  So her and I will be wedding crashing back and forth haha. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_tower-ridge-country-club-simsbury?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:7f024f32-fa5c-4176-8ac1-68b2596bb4b0Post:7d8441d5-1684-4a0e-9119-d1dcf3208c5e">Re: Tower Ridge Country Club- Simsbury</a>:
    [QUOTE]I ZoeTheDog Let me know how the wedding at the Riverview goes...that's where i'm getting married in Oct. :)
    Posted by anaeser1[/QUOTE]

Me too what's your date? Mine is October 17. 
    Zoe let me know how it is too :)
    Sorry to jack the thread lol
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We looked at it - the atmosphere is a outdated,  the prices weren't bad. I think you had to pay for chair covers. We just didn't like that it was so outdated.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the input! Maybe you guys can let me know how all those Riverview weddings went, that would be another good place to look!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards