New York-Western
Options

Indoor/Outdoor Reception Area-near Buffalo, NY

I'm looking for a place to hold my wedding reception that has an indoor/outdoor feel, is simple but elegant and affordable.  I will be married at Canisius College, and ideally wouldn't travel too far for the reception.  Kloc's Grove in West Seneca offers what I am looking for, but is booked for the date I need.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

Re: Indoor/Outdoor Reception Area-near Buffalo, NY

• Options
    -Samuel's Grand Manor
    -Any Country Club- Brookfield, Fox Valley, Timber Lodge etc.
    -Rich's Atrium
    -Any Winery
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Options
    Hi there,

Thanks for your help.  I like your idea about vineyards.  Any places you would recommend?

Thanks,
    G

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-western_indooroutdoor-reception-area-near-buffalo-ny?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:622Discussion:082a5501-1887-4890-9995-0c1bf2b121f2Post:f634b721-0c38-40e3-946f-91dc41e62ab7">Re: Indoor/Outdoor Reception Area-near Buffalo, NY</a>:
    [QUOTE]-Samuel's Grand Manor -Any Country Club- Brookfield, Fox Valley, Timber Lodge etc. -Rich's Atrium -Any Winery
    Posted by degrea[/QUOTE]
  • Options

I think some of the girls have had luck at Becker Farms. I don't have any personal experience with them but the reviews seem positive. Good Luck!

To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Options

The Avanti Mansion is absolutely beautiful in the Hamburg area. We wanted to have our reception there but our date was not available.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Glen Oak in East Amherst. We had our ceremony and reception there. The dining area is inside but they have an outdoor patio off the dining room where the DJ sets up and we danced out on the patio all night. Loved it! Perfect for a summer wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    How about Josephs in Depew? Or Pearl Street? Youd have the outside balcony. I dont know how much youre actually looking to spend. BTW Anyone know if Michaels Landing is still open? It looks nice, but Ive heard horror stories, too
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards