Offbeat Weddings

Who's jealous...

...of the guests at uneek's wedding?  I'm so excited to see her pics!  She's getting married in 2 days and I think I'm more excited than she probably is, lol.
image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
17/100 books read in 2013

Re: Who's jealous...

• lol   I LOVE looking at wedding pics!  So much fun!  So full of happiness and love.  I'm such a romantic.  *giggles* 
    Visit Red.weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • haha I am such a snoop, I love looking at pics too! 

And I AM jealous of her wedding guests! I love love love going to weddings, but I don't have a lot of weddings to go to :( I always get jealous when people talk or complain about having x many weddings to go to this year. I have, like, 1 wedding every 5 years to attend. Sad! 

Anyway, YAY uneek! I hope everything is goes as awesome as you want it to! :)
  • I am so excited for her and a few other girls from the May board that are getting married this weekend. Another girl on the May board is getting married on Saturday too and you can watch her wedding online! I'll be at work, and I will so be watching the wedding!!! I can't wait to see all the pics.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_offbeat-weddings_whos-jealous?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:43453af6-2ee4-412a-99fb-cbb447240911Discussion:4237de22-b843-4d92-a721-17dc39a5572fPost:f63ccee3-7f26-4947-bd0b-254eee4e5b31">Re: Who's jealous...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am so excited for her and a few other girls from the May board that are getting married this weekend. Another girl on the May board is getting married on Saturday too and <strong>you can watch her wedding</strong> <strong>online!</strong> I'll be at work, and I will so be watching the wedding!!! I can't wait to see all the pics.
    Posted by beckster5551[/QUOTE]
    So cool!  I wish I had a way to set something like that up!
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • i've been thinking of uneek a ton this week. so excited for her and to see her pics.
  • I am very happy for her, and cannot wait to see pictures. Yay. 
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • I'm jealous that she gets to be done with the wedding! lol I'm at the 4 week mark and so over it, it's almost time to hound everyone to see if they're coming or not. Ugh.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards