Snarky Brides
Options

Kicks stuff

That GD F'ing hobo just came back. I just caught him in our trees/bushes chugging back beers. I want to go throw rocks at this guy and tell him to drink his beer and eat his chicken elsewhere.

I hate the hobo so much.

That is all.

Re: Kicks stuff

• Options
    Did you call the cops?

I hear a cattle prod works for keeping people in line. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Call the cops and press charges this time.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Yeah I just got off the phone with them, I gave a description of what he was wearing/doing/direction he headed in when he left and the cop is coming by to take a statement in a bit apparently. God dammit.
  • Options
    I wonder if he saves the chicken to eat at your house.

Like, maybe he eats pb&j sandwiches at the skateboard park, tacos under the bridge, and leftover's from Chili's dumpster in a back alley somewhere.

Perhaps he gets his chicken from that huge bucket Fever posted about yesterday?
    panther
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    That's just weird. This guy needs to move on. I agree with Jas, call the cops and press charges.

ETA--I changed my mind. You should dig a hole and cover it with leaves and junk so he falls in the next time he tries to defile your home with chicken bones. Then the cops can come pull him out.
  • Options
    Andplusalso, holy crap(!) for ridiculous things happening to you guys.
  • Options
    Sorry about your chicken-eating hobo, Nebb. Frown

I bet he would have really enjoyed the fried chicken giveaway yesterday.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    He was drinking beers this time. Atleast he didnt litter, he put all of his empties back in his bag.
  • Options
    Would a no trespassing sign help?  My old neighbors had one that read "Trespassers will be shot and prosecuted (in that order)."  It was great.  I think it even had a picture of a gun on it. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_kicks-stuff?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c8825662-0d5e-422a-a930-17b798136a9fPost:017bf10c-9642-46f7-9e39-34ecfa0e17c7">Re: Kicks stuff</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sorry about your chicken-eating hobo, Nebb.
    Posted by MarriedInAFever[/QUOTE]

Best sentence ever.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_kicks-stuff?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c8825662-0d5e-422a-a930-17b798136a9fPost:234ec9e6-84a2-4f82-a5dd-b821c963cefe">Re: Kicks stuff</a>:
    [QUOTE]He was drinking beers this time. Atleast he didnt litter, he put all of his empties back in his bag.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

He probably figures that littering with chicken bones is okay since they're biodegradable, and beer cans are not.

Bizzardo...
    panther
  • Options
    ugh that sucks.

lol along the lines of seshat's idea.. instead of a hole you could rig up a nest.. cover it with leaves and trap him when he steps on it... he will be nice and secure until the cops arrive...

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Options
    Show him yer guns!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_kicks-stuff?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c8825662-0d5e-422a-a930-17b798136a9fPost:234ec9e6-84a2-4f82-a5dd-b821c963cefe">Re: Kicks stuff</a>:
    [QUOTE]He was drinking beers this time. Atleast he didnt litter, he put all of his empties back in his bag.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

depending on where you live those cans are cash ya know  :0)

aka beer money
    imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_kicks-stuff?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c8825662-0d5e-422a-a930-17b798136a9fPost:d2a6124f-24c6-4cdb-9570-e000bdde6478">Re: Kicks stuff</a>:
    [QUOTE]Take a picture of him next time for evidence. Leave the picture in the bushes with a sign that says, "I know who you are and saw what you did."
    Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE]

I like this idea a lot.  Or shoot him
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    edited August 2010
    I dont have a gun, but I would be willing to hit him with a paintball gun.

The cops just left and apparently they pick him up many times throughout the week. The cop told me he would drive around looking for him and if he happened to pick him up again he would warn him again not to go on our property but to just keep reporting it when he does and they might arrest him for tresspassing if they can.

He did point out again that the guy is harmless he is just a really bad alcoholic which is why he keeps drinking in our trees (cant be seen from the street). I feel marginally bad for the guy but not enough to not still hate that he keeps intruding on my property.
  • Options
    I feel bad for him too but yeah... not bad enough to allow him to drink (or eat chicken or whatever else) in my yard.
    panther
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    The way I see it, if he is desperate enough to get drunk on mouthwash like we were told, whats to stop him from trying to break in one day to hopefully find some booze?
  • Options
    Yeah I wouldn't buy the harmless bit for one second. You don't know him, and you certainly can't trust him. Add alcohol to the mix and there is no reason to believe he's always harmless and just looking for a place to drink.
  • Options
    Harmless or not, it is making you feel unsafe. Maybe get a really big "Beward of dog" sign. He won't know you have a pug. :P
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    Maybe I can somehow photoshop a picture of my dog to look viscious...

• Options
    HOLYSHIT. Your dog is so cute.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Because I am my father's daughter, I'd leave him a blanket when its cold out. But I'd keep a gun by the door.

Maybe you can make that area undesirable for him like with fire ants or spiders or something similar. 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I think I would make it real uncomfortable for him. Turn the flashlight on him, get a tape of sirens and dogs barking. Then periodically pelt him with pebbles.

Maybe if he's aware that someone is watching he'll find some place else to go.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    Hmmm that is true. Maybe if I take down his description and take a photo and then yell at him out the window that we can see him and have reported him to the police he will stop. If he KNOWS he is being seen he might stop, but if he thinks he is getting away with it (like now), he wont?
  • Options
    I'm very vocal, I would have been out there running him off with a broom by now.

But then my Doberman probably looks a little more vicious then your sweet poochie.
  • Options
    Maybe leave a large note: You are trespassing. We have already reported you to the police. This is private property. TURN BACK NOW!
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    I considered tacking a note to the tree though yours sounds much better than my idea. Mine was "fuuck off and take your chicken with you".
  • Options
    Yes, and an alcoholic is the one who did all that damage to J's car last year. Just because.

You know how mean those Miata's can be - I mean, really! They're the devil's handiwork.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    This sign...

But it might not be kosher with the law, so, this sign:

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards