Nebraska-Omaha
Options

Hotels out west

Hey guys! Recently engaged here and booked the reception venue at A View West which is on 156th and Maple.... anyone have an good or bad information on hotels out in the area??
bluejaybride

Re: Hotels out west

• Options
    yourdjyourdj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are a couple of good national chain hotels out in that area like the holiday inn express and suites and the hampton inn.  both of these are relatively close to your area otherwise you might be stuck going more towards westroads.

If you want to get started on your planning your special day before you venture out to the bridal fairs shoot me an email and I can get you some info on halls, entertainment, photographers and even video ideas.  Yourdj@cox.net
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We were going to have our reception there, and the reason we didn't was b/c the closest hotel was on 168th-ish and Dodge. My whole family is traveling in from WI so having a hotel close to the reception was important to us (so people weren't driving after drinking). That's the only hotel I know of that is close to A View West is the one by Village Pointe. Good luck! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is what I thought as well.  Only one close is 168th and Center.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone Visit Omaha.Weddings.com Visit Sports.weddings.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards