July 2013 Weddings
Options

I SAID YES!!! (pics!)

Went to exaclty 2 bridal salons here in Colorado with my mom, after waiting SO LONG (since november!) to try them on, at her insistence. David's Bridal was... eh. After waiting so long, it was just amazing to see myself in any sort of bridal attire, and I did leave with two amazing styles in mind. Then today, we went to a small bridal salon complete with the pedestal and one on one attention and the top designer gowns, which was such a different experience. I tried on this gorgeous Maggie Sottero and fell in love with it, but didn't want to only try on one, so I tried on a bunch, ending with another equally gorgeous Alfred Angelo, which I *almost* bought. The consultant, sensing my hesitation, suggested we go enjoy our complimentary champagne and look at all the pictures. My mom was happy with my choice, but seemed a little hesitant. With a little prompting, I got her to say "well, don't you remember how much you loved the Maggie?" I did not. I was so blinded by the Angelo (and the consultant seemed eager to get the sale, and was kind of pushing it on me anyway) that I had forgotten my initial thrill of the first dress. We went back, I tried it on, sent pics to my bridesladies and that was it. I was so completely hooked, and totally in love!! Anyway, here she is! 

CHECK! :D
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: I SAID YES!!! (pics!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards