Kansas
Options

Need advice on Limo

We are getting married in February (off-peak wedding season) and I am trying to find a limo company that might be able to work with me for my needs.  We arent going to be driving around much due to the possibility of snow.  All I need the limo for is at 1:30 to take me from the hotel to the church for pictures, at 5:30 to take us from the church to the reception, and then at 11:00 to return us to the hotel.  I could book it from 1:30 til 6, and keep it around just in case it DOESNT snow and we end up wanting outside pics, but we would still need it to return at 11pm. (my fi has a DUI situation and I don't want him to have to blow a breathalyzer in front of all the guests as we leave the reception, so us driving is not an option.)

How on earth can I get a limo company to accomodate these requests?  Does anybody have any experience with this timeline for limos?

Re: Need advice on Limo

• Options
    LaceyH13LaceyH13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

If needed could you have a friend drive you? Perhaps the best man or a groomsman?

What city are you in? It's hard to recommend a limo company to you without knowing what part of the state you are in.

• Options
    ichamommyichamommy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in KC... my wedding is in Merriam and reception in Shawnee.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards